Our community was formed in Kitty Ryan's parlor where we gathered around a small table for Eucharist whenever a priest was able to come to Warrensburg. In 1874, we officially became "St. Cecilia's" founded by Bishop McNierney and Father James A. Kelly. To this day, we continue to gather around the table, tell stories, break bread, and share the cup in memory of Jesus Christ. We thank all who have gone before us passing their faith to us. We pray for the grace to live faithfully and continue to pass the faith to others.
Eucharist: Saturday 4:30pm and Sunday 10:00am
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:00pm